hotelAVE is an active hotel receiver for the lending community and is highly regarded by lenders and borrowers. We are qualified by the courts as a leading advisor on hotel loans and restructurings.
Some highlights of our qualifications and services include:
- State and Federal receiverships for hotels, condo-hotels, time-shares, resorts and other lodging operations, both single assets and portfolios.
- Receiver professionals include dedicated hospitality industry specialists with extensive experience in workouts, operations and asset management, licensed real estate salesperson, CPA's, and other professionals who are supported by in-house operations, accounting, audit, yield management, HR, construction, and IT professionals.
- Our team utilizes thorough processes that address all aspects of hotel receivership including: pre-takover and the receivership order; securing the asset and cash; reporting; asset management; key contract compliance; and capital and life safety issues.
- CEO of hotelAVE has 25+ years experience in hotel ownership, asset management, and workouts. CEO of StepStone Hospitality (our sister company) has 40 years experience in hotel and restaurant management.
- Our team has worked on more than 750 hotels comprising over 200,000 guestrooms throughout North America including Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- hotelAVE is frequently called upon to provide expert testimony on court cases involving finance, restructuring, and advisory services.
- Fully bondable.
Read about hotelAVE's success in providing Receivership services to the Renaissance Westchester and the Mansion on Peachtree hotels or learn about our other hotel asset Consulting services.