Put hotelAVE to work for you before your property opens
hotelAVE has negotiated numerous management contracts and technical service contracts (TSAs) for to-be constructed hotels and, because of the breadth and depth of our professional experience, offers a wide variety of services including:
- Preparing and/or validating the Operator’s proforma, including highlighting risks and upside.
- Evaluating technical service issues such as model room specifications, attic stock requirements, and IT system requirements.
- Selecting, structuring, and negotiating management or lease agreements with tenants such as spas and restaurants.
- Exercising owner approval rights under the management agreement including key management approval and first year budget approval.
- Working with Operator to develop Hiring Schedule and Critical Path.
- Assisting in preparation and approval of Pre-Opening and OS&E Budgets.
- Participating Operator in pre-opening marketing, including development of pricing strategies, sales force staffing and deployment, sales action plans, booking goals, website development, selection of PR firm, and allocation of pre-opening marketing funds.
- Reviewing brand Property Improvement Plans (PIP) to brand standards and assisting in negotiating brand PIPs.